- Engineered Void fill for Exceptional Paper Cushioning
- HexaFil™ Provides protection you have come to expect from our HexcelWrap™ Product line.
- Protect your products with the ultimate void fill.
- 100% Recyclable and Sustainable
- Interlocking cells fills the void in the box.
- HexaFil™ eliminates movement of product during transport.
- Perfect void fill for E-commerce shipping.
Introducing HexcelPack™ HexcelWrap™
The most protective, cost effective, and environmentally friendly wrapping system for all of your shipping needs!
- Protective wrap
- Replaces traditional bubble and bubble on demand.
- Cost effective and operationally efficient
- Easy to use
- Reduces damages
- Increases customer satisfaction and retention
- Available in white paper
- Expands to 24x Its original volume
- 76 ea 8 x 8 x 8 boxes = 22.5 cubic feet pallet size: 48 x 40 x 29
- Box Size: 10 ¼ x 10 ¼ x 16 = .3 cubic feet
- Engineered void fill for maximum cushioning protection
- Interlocks with HexcelWrap™ for superior blocking and bracing
- Easy to dispense
- Industrial dispensing available
- Industrial EZ Load Adjustable Height Dispenser
- Worldwide Patents Pending
HexcelWrap™ and HexaFil™ are trademarks of HexcelPack™ LLC
Hexcel’ope™ licensed to: Intertape Polymer Group
HexcelPack™, as a socially and sustainably responsible company is excited to launch the next generation of protective packaging: The Hexcel’ope™.
Through our partnership in North America with Intertape Polymer Group (IPG) the Hexcel’ope™ from HexcelPack™, has been licensed to IPG as the 100% curbside recyclable Curby Mailer™. The Curby Mailer™ will be a leading product of IPG’s sustainable suite of products that are all curbside recyclable.
As E-commerce shipping volumes continue to rise, and consumers become ever more aware of their environmental impact, the Curby Mailer™ is the logical next step in packaging. Curby products from IPG promote a circular economy and help answer these E-commerce growth challenges for users and consumers of the product.
We at HexcelPack™ look forward to understanding your packaging needs and how we can help achieve your protective and sustainability goals.